From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-08 05:10:12

Stefan Slapeta ha escrito:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Could any kind soul with access to CW 9.4 try to compile
> > the following and report the results?
> >

> [...]
>
> I don't know what it is but it seems like a bug in CW. BTW, Metrowerks'
> own is_convertible fails for the same reasons.
>
> Stefan

[...]

Yep, I've already notified the Boost list about it in a previous message.
As you have access to a CW compiler, maybe you can play a bit with
the implementation of boost::is_convertible. There are six internal
implementations of the utility in boost/type_traits/is_convertible.hpp:

1. MS specific
2. Borland older compilers
3. GCC and Borland newer compilers
4. EDG, VisualAge and aCC
5. Digital Mars
6. Other compilers

CW is currently using #6, maybe you can test whether it supports, for
instance, #4 and if this solves the problem.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo