From: Dave Moore (jdmoore99_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-09 05:27:30

 This seems like a good seperation of the concepts (file vs. region) to me.
Most of the higher level functionality in shmem could be built against the
mmapped_region class.

I definitely feel that this is a step in the right direction.

Dave Moore

When I first thought about it, the approach that I considered was to use