From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-11 12:34:12

Joaquin:

How do you detect this? would like to add a small test to verify that
header
inclusion doesn't miss anything - thats easy - just compile. But its
not clear to me how to verify that its not including too much - ie
autolinking.

If I make a run test and I accidently invoke autolinking, my bjam setup
finds the library and automatically links them in and the test passes.
That's
the beauty (and curse) of autolink. Turning off autolink will just hide the
problem. I'm sure there is realy dumb simple way to do this - it just
doesn't occur to me.

Robert Ramey