From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-11 14:56:32

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> [...]

OK - I can probably do this.

I considered at doing this with bjam. But I couldn't
figure out how to keep the boost library directory
outside the reach of bjam or what ever - its probably
easy once one figures it out.

> Maybe the following:
>
> #include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>
> // rest of serialization headers which must not trigger autolink
> #include <...>
>
> int some_function_already present_in_serialization()
> {
> }
>
> int main(){}
>
> So, if autolink kicks in, the linker will complain about
> a duplicate symbol.

Hmmm - I wasn't aware that all linkers complain on duplicate symbols
rather than just loading missing ones.