From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-12 10:54:09

Thomas Witt wrote:
> Jim Douglas wrote:
>> Thomas Witt wrote:
>>> One more thing that needs to be done is updating the what's new in
>>> 1.34.0 section in boost/index.htm. Could every library author please
>>> check whether the latest cool features for her/his library are in there
>>> and if not add them.

>> Surely we can't do this until the new html pages that Rene is working on
>> are uploaded to a 'public' place. Or have I missed something?

It's always been available from CVS as a sibling directory/project to
"boost", as "website". So you can get it and make changes by doing a:

   cvs co user_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost/website

> More likely I missed something. Rene are we going to have a new homepage
> for 1.34?

I'm not sure it can be ready for the release without volunteers to fill
in the content (no one has volunteered yet). But the new structure makes
it independent of the releases. So it can be published at any time.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything