From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-12 13:50:59

> When I look at the output, I still see 2 failing tests.
> What I can't work out is how these tests are supposed to increment the
> failed test count.

Ah, my mistake: I switched from home-brewed tests to Boost.Test when it came
along, and the switch was incomplete - those checks for expected failures
are all redundent now - if there are any failures BOOST_TEST will report
them and the whole test case will fail (which is what we decided we wanted
rather than allowing some some errors through). I'll try and clean up the
test program a little and get rid of the dead code and remaining asserts.

John.