From: Marc VIALA (mviala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-13 15:11:11

Hi Andy,

I've just downloaded your boost::guid class to perform some tests and verify
its applicability in our development but I've noticed that with VC++ NET 7.1
IDE you have to specify the option /Zc:wchar_t during the compilation of
guid.cpp file in order to run properly.

This is my first feedback. I'm going to test it to give you more valuable
feedbacks.

Do you have any unit test of your implementation?

Best regards

Marc Viala