From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-14 07:01:36

Kevin Wheatley wrote:

> [Logo bar]
> On my screen I'd like to see the "C++ Libraries" and the general quote
> stand out more. The sharp area of the image draws too much attention
> and takes you eye away from the Boost logo.

Yes. This was what I've been telling Rene. Again, if you
want to keep the image, it'll help to blur the background
a bit more. For me, I'd choose a more subtle background.

> Too many shades of blue on the large colour regions? the general
> colour of the upper picture I like, the more muted dark blue at the
> bottom should be the same colour. perhaps too much use of 'shadowing'.

I agree. Now that the links are blue, it should be fine to
lessen the overall blue a bit. Perhaps the headings can
revert back to black now.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman