From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 01:34:55

Kevin Wheatley wrote:

Sorry, I didn't get around to addressing some of the issues you raised.
Perhaps tomorrow.

> "The top bar is so Web 2.0" (but with too much drop shadow) the bottom
> could be if the colour was lighter. (Assuming you would want the site
> to look like a "Web 2.0 " site :-)

You know it wasn't until very recently, as in 2 weeks, that I found what
Web 2.0 was. This is the type of design I've done for some time. If
someone went and labeled a style that's their problem ;-)

> Talking of changing sizes, the "Get Boost >" messes up when I scale
> the text size up (so I can read the pages from 3' away - I'm lazy :-)

How annoying. The one place I used pixel based font sizes to guarantee
it doesn't get resized, and it goes and doesn't work :-( Got to love
browsers when they ignore specs.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything