From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 06:26:50

John Maddock wrote:

>> Yes, but I'll take care of that. I've already started but was stopped
>> short by absence of math_info in generate.cpp, and though that maybe
>> generate.cpp is now obsoleted and that I'd better ask.
>
> It should be a trivial change:

Yes.

> just alter the boilerplate at the start of
> write_jamfile, I'm assuming that the remaining test cases should all be
> the same in bbv2?

Not quite. V2 does not have <template> but has project-level requirements,
so that should be changed as well. Trivial change too, already done and
comitted.

But: when I run the program, the generated Jamfile (*not* Jamfile.v2), is
very different from the existing one. Maybe, you can run the program, check
if the differences are fine, and commit them? After that I'll take care of
Jamfile.v2.

There's another problem, in the generated Jamfile there are two test suites
called

   HAS_TR1_ARRAY

and V2 is less forgiving. Maybe, the test suite names should be all unique?

- Volodya