From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 07:00:28

I agree with Joel here. I personally think that far to much weight is given to
this type of thing. Rene is the one that is volunteering the time, so he can do
it the way that he wants unless the result is bad for very good reasons. Of
course, he can also use others' preferences, etc., but ultimately, he should
have what he likes unless there is a very strong reason otherwise or a very
strong consensus otherwise. For the most part, I think this stuff comes down to
personal preferences that have no functional effect or the functional effect is
insignificant.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides