From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 07:12:15

More accurately.... It's consistently generated fast. Using macro expansion
alone can be faster on some compilers and much slower on others. Tobias is
correct, though, that the resulting code is much easier to debug without running
the result through a formatter. The downside is that the scaffolding tends to
take over a file.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides