From: Alo Sarv (alo.sarv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 08:44:14

On 2/17/06, Bart <bartmann.nsd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Could you please provide more information about your testing methods.
>
> Did you try this test with other objects besides ptime? What about other
> non-date_time objects?

Yes. Tested time_duration, date, date_duration and date_period
operator<<, and they did not show any memory leakage. For testing, I
compiled/ran the test application, and watched the memory usage in
Windows Task Manager. No other user-defined or Boost types show this
leakage, so as far as I can tell, this leakage is limited to ptime
operator<<.

--
Alo Sarv