From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-18 04:28:07

Similar things are done all over the library, not just in 'stringize.hpp'.

I'm well aware that behavior of such use is undefined. However, they are
necessary workarounds for preprocessors that are broken in other ways. You will
never see it occur in the entire library if the library is preprocessed in its
strict configuration, for example. Suffice to say, they cannot be removed.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides