From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-19 11:06:25

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

(I tried to address all John's other comments in the current draft.)

> What about other exceptional conditions that may arise: std lib errors,
> math
> errors etc? Should these have optional error code reporting as well? If
> so
> do we apply this to every API in Boost?

I don't know. I've been thinking entirely about operating system API errors,
but as you and Dave point out, we need to thing more about if and why these
errors are different from any other error. I need to mull that over for
awhile.

Thanks for your comments,

--Beman