From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-19 23:37:59

Very good. That explains it all to me.

Of course any good answer begets another question. The problem only occurs
with GCC standard library implementation. At first I thought that other
libraries
included a default hash function for Free. Now that I think about, I don't
know for a fact that any other libraries actually implement the hash_map and
hash_set
so perhaps its never even been tested.

Thanks again

Robert Ramey