From: Ames Andreas (Andreas.Ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-20 06:07:26

Hello,

VC 7.1 uses a typedef to unsigned short by default. You can change
this behaviour with the compiler option /Zc:wchar_t. In Boost.Build
I use '<native-wchar_t>off' to get VC's default behaviour. I don't
know enough about config to figure out an automatic way to handle this.

HTH,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH |
Voice:  +49 69 7505 3213 | andreas . ames AT comergo . com