From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-20 14:49:23

I see that there's both Const/Mutable_Buffers Concept, but there isnt
any Buffer concept in asio.

Why is that? What if I want to create a more customized
buffer/buffers, how could I do?
It seems to be impossible, since the buffer must be inherited or
convertible to boost::asio::buffer / const_buffer. And there isnt any
Buffer concept so that it could explain how a buffer could be
extensible.
IMO, It would be good to have a Buffer concept, so that the
Buffers/Buffer concepts could be reused by the application or
third-party libraries.

BTW, shouldnt related functions state the functions namespaces?

Best regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida