From: Richard Corden (richard.corden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-22 10:44:36

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Stefan Slapeta wrote:
> It could help very much if you tell us which configuration (compiler...)
> you are using.

I work for a company that develops static analysis tools. Therefore I
am using our own tool, and so our own configuration.

This is the contents of our hpp in boost/config/compiler/

// Definitions for running over boost
#define BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG
#define _GLIBCPP_USE_LONG_LONG
#define LONG_LONG long long

> It's also possible that you can find appropriate test results and
> comments on failing tests for particular configurations at
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost.aspx

Thank you for the link. 'filesystem' passes cleanly for all compilers
listed. I normally work on the assumption that boost is right and to
date, except for a few missing stl headers in some tests, this has been
the case. In this instance however I have been trying to work out how
without defining BOOST_NO_IS_ABSTRACT is_convertible can compile and I
have not been able to do so.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Richard