From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-24 11:38:14

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Excuse my insistence, but I have no other way to try to fix current
> regressions in Boost.MultiIndex but to ask for external support. So
> I'm reposting my plea for help:
>
> Hello,
>
> Most current tests for Boost.MultiIndex under CW 8.3 in Windows
> fail at run time with the following:
>
> Running 1 test case...
> unknown location(0): fatal error in "test_main_caller( argc, argv )":
> unknown type
>
> *** 1 failure detected in test suite "Test Program"
>
> EXIT STATUS: 201
>
> (see for instance http://tinyurl.com/fqarz), compilation and building
> having gone fine. As this is giving very little info, I'd be grateful if
>
> someone with local access to CW 8.3 Windows (it is likely that
> Mac will also do) volunteer to do some exploration of the
> problem. If you are such volunteer, please contact me privately.

I tried it; I'm mostly seeing this:

  cw.compile.c++ ..\..\..\bin.v2\libs\serialization\build\cw-8.3\debug\basic_serializer_map.obj
  ### mwcc Compiler:
  # In: ..\..\..\boost\archive\detail\basic_serializer_map.hpp
  # From: ..\..\serialization\src\basic_serializer_map.cpp
  # 56: };
  # Error: ^
  # using implicit copy assigment for class with const or reference member ('boost::archive::detail::basic_serializer_map')

  Errors caused tool to abort.

which is a problem in serialization. Aside from that all the tests
are passing for me with cw-8.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting