From: Mark Bartosik (mbartosik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-26 00:32:14

small feature request:

a member function:
    void basic_path::clear();

This fits in with having member functions like basic_path::empty() const,
indeed all the STL classes that I can think of with an empty() member
function also have a clear() member function. Okay, queue and priority_queue
don't, but I think that they should too.
This might mean a small change to TR2 proposal.