From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-27 11:37:45

I would recommend the following:

a) add tests. Use the current tests in the serialization library as a guide
b) add your new tests to the Jamfile your copy of the serialization/test
directory.
c) run the tests on the compilers you have at your disposal.
d) upload the whole package along with any descriptive documentation
to the boost files section.

Robert Ramey