From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-27 12:31:22

This looks pretty good to me. I would prefer to see the following:

a) the stream/archive lines removed from the top
b) and #inlcude <.. ublas.hpp>
c) a name change to boost/sublas/serialization.hpp
d) tests, etc.

This way boost/ublas/serialization.hpp could be included in
any program which uses ublas. Then ublas data could be
serialized to any archive type.

Robert Ramey