From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-28 15:18:36

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/s8ysf

It is on my list-of-things-to-do!

I am submitting 5.81 patches at a controlled rate, so that I can see
their effect on regression tests before submitting the next patch.
Right now I am working my way through the iostream library related
patches.

These MPL regressions are clearly important, due to the libraries
depending on MPL. Unfortunately, I have not found the right workaround
for these yet, and want to finish submitting the patches I already have
- I am too far ahead of Boost mainline to know which combination of
patches solve which issues, or introduce new regressions.

I expect to be looking at this issue again in another week or so. If
someone else can chip in a workaround before then, I too would be happy
to see it <g>

--
AlisdairM