From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 03:09:47

> Would it be possible to update the cla (and perhaps the env stuff) part to
> at least output a warning when an unknown value is assigned to an option?
> I don't know whether the cla/env parts are intended to be customizable,
> but even if this is the fact - it should be doable.

Yes this was plan for this release. One of the major things holing me is
need to support somehow old compilers. Neither MSVC6.5 nor gcc 2.95 nor
Borland is able to compile staff I have wrote. Now I either need to wait
till they are deprecated or need to support 2 independent subsystem for
CLA/ENV processing one for old compilers one for new. And these is not a
tiny subsystem.

Gennadiy