From: Thorsten Ottosen (tottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 04:29:21

MB wrote:

>>It's dead, sort of, or that was the intention. It's behavior is now
>>modelled by range_iterator.
>

> You mean all the customization way is deprecated?

no, it has been renamed to range_iterator and the former range_iterator
is now called mutable_iterator.

> Ideally, Boost.Range v2 is needed, which has all the range-style algorithms,
> all the range adaptors, class-template-based customization using tag-dispatching,
> supports also ADL customization, can play with Boost.IOStreams,
> and throws away legacy compilers! :-)
>
> range::copy(file_rng|range::filtered(is_even()), out);

Working on this an nearly done. Hopefully a short mini-review can be
made so to put it in this release. The above would be wriiten (I think)

namspace br = boost::ranges;

br::copy( a_rng | br::filtered( is_even() ), out );

-Thorsten