From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 11:54:08

All the premade archives in the serialization library depend upon templated
stream library and include dependency on locale. So out of the box its not
going to work for you.

If you really need it you might consider making your own ...my_local header
which implements enough of the local interface to permit compiliation (your
header wouldn't actually do anything - just dummy functions) or you might
conssider making your own archive class.

Robert Ramey