From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-03 17:00:58

Marc Viala <mviala <at> acticm.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just trying to configure bjam to compile the boost.guid library of
> Andy Tompkins but I'm not able to link correctly with the boost.thread:
>
> The linking step failed with the error indicated hereafter -> unable to
> find libboost_thread* library.
>
> I've joined the "bjamfile" for further analyse.
>
> Any help will be welcome.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marc Viala

Hi Marc,

I just uploaded a new version of the guid library to the boost vault. The only
difference is that the Jamfile is rewritten/fixed to link correctly with the
Boost Thread library.

The dll build was trying to link to the static version of Boost.Thread instead
of the dynamic version.

I hope this does the trick.

Andy.