From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 10:18:24

"Joaquín Mª López Muñoz" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Seems like Boost.Typeof has not yet its entry in various pages
> as it should:
>
> /index.html
> /libs/libraries.htm
> /doc/Jamfile.v2 (quickbook generated docs)
>
> Wasn't this lib going to be released with Boost 1.34?

Yes, typeof is going to be released with Boost 1.34.

Right now we are concentrating on getting the regressions to 100% on
required compilers (done for compilers currently marked as required), and
finding workarounds for some issues with VC7.1, related to Spirit
expressions (It's currently being discussed on the Spirit list).

I was planning to address the issues you mention some time later, but thanks
for reminding me :)

Regards,
Arkadiy