From: Daniel Walker (daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 18:59:23

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> Daniel Walker wrote:
> > Anyway, I hope there's enough interest to include concept checks like these
> > in the Boost Range library for a future release. I'd be glad to submit a
> > file containing my implementations. Please, let me know what you think!
>
> I haven't got time to look at you implementation, but I'm confident
> it would be a nice addition to the concept-check library. Try
> to contact the author/maintainer of that library directly.

OK, I just e-mailed Jeremy Siek. However, I was under the impression
that new concept checking classes would be included in the library
that defines the new concepts. For example, Boost.Graph and
Boost.Iterator both include their own concept checks. That's why I
thought range concept checks should go in the Boost Range library
rather than the Boost Concept Check library. Thoughts?

Daniel Walker