From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-07 08:12:05

Korcan Hussein ha escrito:
[...]

> Another thing i relized was that hased indicies has issues of symmetric
> methods/functions (while ordered indicies of-course doesn't).

I don't know what you mean here.

> So i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction or a give
> me hand on dealing with the best/nearest matches in conjunction with
> boost::multi_index_container or suggest another alternative.

Hello Korcan,

I'm quite proficient in Boost.MultiIndex so maybe I can be of some help.
Unfortunately, I'm not understading the explanation of your current probem,
probably for lack of context. If you could provide me (either privately
or through the list) with some more info and some code to have a look at,
I can try to help.

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo