From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-08 02:03:48

Felipe Magno de Almeida ha escrito:
[...]

> changing to my_iterator didnt worked too...
> So created a case smaller case where it fails to compile (now on
> gcc-4.1 and gcc-3.4.4).
> I'm sending you the error message and the source file.
> It compiles cleanly on VC7.1.
> The gcc seems to complain that equal_range in ordered_index isnt
> acessible, which doesnt seem to be the case...

Hello Felipe,

In this case the problem is with the expression

c.equal_range("lala")

which should be

index.equal_range("lala")

The corrected version I'm sending you attached works fine here
(GCC 3.2). The fact that your version compiled fine in VC 7.1 is
a side effect of workarounds related to the defect signalled by the
macro BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_FRIENDS (see
docs of Boost.Config on this macro.)

I'm afraid this is not related to your original problem,
so I stay tuned for further feedback from you.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo