From: Martin Bonner (martin.bonner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 06:38:54

----Original Message----
From: boost-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Andy Little Sent:
09 March 2006 10:26 To: boost_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [boost] [bitfield] More portable
implementationavailableinthevault

http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?direction=0&order=&directory
>> =bitfield&
>>>
>>> Unfortunately my unzipper wont unzip it. Just says "unknown
>>> compression algorithm" or some such.
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Andy Little
>>
>> Curious. Have you tried downloading it again?
>
> Yes. it still says unknown compression algorithm.
>
>> I have just opened it with WinZip 8.0 and it worked fine

Info-Zip agrees with you. Unzip 5.42 complained about "unknown method
12". Unzip 5.52 says (much less helpfully) "'(null)' method not
supported".

Wikipedia suggests that (some) people are using method 12 for bzip2.

Emile: Any chance of re-uploading with a different compression
algorithm?

--
Martin Bonner
Martin.Bonner_at_[hidden]