From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 15:40:19

"David Greene" wrote
> Paul Mensonides wrote:
>> I was playing around with Dave's and Aleksey's dimensional analysis example,
>> and
>> I decided that I couldn't leave well enough alone. To that end, I decided to
>> reimplement it so that combining units could be written using infix operator
>> notation. Anyway, the attached file implements it so the following works (on
>> EDG).
>
> Neato! I could actually really use something like this that's
> extensible so I can define my own units and conversions between
> them. Maybe I'll fiddle with it some but time is tight at the
> moment (when isn't it?).

**** Advert ****

No time to define your own units? No time to look up those pesky conversion
factors? Now there is no need to define your own units or conversions ... pqs
does it all for You! Do you need readymade output of units or fractional
dimension, such as Johnson-noise voltage density?, physical constants?
Standardised Repeatable Conversion-factors? pqs features all this and lots Lots
More! NEW! IMPROVED! Now Includes detailed documentation including a Getting
Started section Tests and Examples. Tested on VC7.1 ,VC8.0, gcc3.2 and gcc4.0. .

pqs Version 3.0.6 is in the Boost vault Now: http://tinyurl.com/7m5l8

pqs is Also in the boost review queue.

pqs is based on the SI as recommended down by NIST

~~~ Advert ~~~

regards
Andy Little