From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-11 02:46:19

> A different way to address this problem is primarily through
> documentation. One change to the library interface is also needed,
> the addition of an explicit deletion/unlink operation. And eliminate
> the reference counting mechanism from the POSIX port. Here is some
> proposed text, offered as an option for discussion.

Although ugly, a function to erase all named objects is an option. You
can catch UNIX signals like SIGSEGV and call a function to release all
reference counts, after that, abort the program. I would need to
register every named object in a global list and the
destroy_all_named_before_abort() would destroy every object. After that
you can exit.

Ion