From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-11 08:47:11

Hello,

As of recently, the serialization test of Boost.MultiIndex
has begun failing in Compaq C++ for Tru64, the behavior
being a failed asertion at tkmap::insert():

http://tinyurl.com/kfqfs

The test used to work, but has hundergone a significant
change that I've got the hunch might be related to
its currently failing: previously all serialization
tests were performed in a single translation unit
named test_serialization.cpp, while now the code has
been split (for reasons irrelevant to this discussion) into
two files test_serialization1.cpp and test_serialization2.cpp.
Does this ring some bell?

I've scanned the net for more info, the only thing I
found is a reference to the same assertion at:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17253.php

but there's no conclusive answer in that thread, alas.

Any help much appreciated, thank you in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigtación y Desarrollo