From: Juergen Hunold (hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-12 14:29:47

Hi Andreas !

I've tried to run the statechart examples and tests with gcc 4.0 using
Boost.Build V2.

The attached patch corrects some minor glitches:
The examples don't run from the "run" directory because gcc's -rpath
option is not used when using shared libraries. This is enabled by
<hardcode-dll-paths>true
The test Jamfile produces *tons* of warnings because
-Wno--non-virtual-dtor is not set and detail/rtti_policy has an (empty)
virtual function named "dummy" but no virtual destructor.
I simply disabled this warning, but I'm not happy about it. It has been
helpful in my own code in the past. Is there any chance to make the
destructor virtual when a vtable is needed ?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57  ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH