From: rodolfo_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-03-17 17:27:41

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 03:30:28PM -0500, Cliff Green wrote:
> I assume you've seen and compared various geometry
> libraries - in particular CGAL is an excellent cutting
> edge computational geometry library (in many ways - C++
> design techniques, overall functionality, "number kernel"
> architecture): http://www.cgal.org/

No, I didn't look to other libraries. What I've written suits my
(simple) needs, but I'm looking forward to a full blown library helpful
to other audiences. I'll have a look into this CGAL and others to get
some ideas. I'm pretty confident that with the help of everyone we'll do
a great job at this area. Thanks for the advices.

Rodolfo Lima.

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com