From: Gaurav Kumar (gaurav.kumar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-18 10:51:50

hi all,

My OS is MAC OSX 10.4 with gcc 4.0 and Xcode 2.2.
I have downloaded the tar file boost-1_33_1.tar.gz from boost.org.
I need to port COM component on Windows to MAC OSX.

I have problems in Compiling the tar file.
Commands i use to compile are
Step 0: cd /usr/local/boost-1_33_1/
Step 1: ./configure
Step 2: make
It gives error as /usr/bin/ld undefined Symbol, ld returned with status
1.And at last it shows
.......Failed updating 6 targets ........
.......Skipped 6 targets.............
........Updated 766 targets..........

Step 3:make install

After this i open project in Xcode and on build it gives hundreds of
error as error in C linkage.

Suggest me a proper solution.So, that i can compile boost on MAC OSX
10.4. Can also provide me some configuration setting need to be done
prior to installation of boost for Darwin.

If u need anymore information do mail me.

-Gaurav