From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-18 13:02:42

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Well I can think of two ways to get only one set of results in the
> table. Delete all of the binaries, by default in boost-root/bin (or
> bin.v2 if it's BBv2), run the tests for your one library and then
> generate the tables.

The first approach resulted in:

boost_root: /home/roland/Projects/thread_rewrite/status/..
locate_root: /home/roland/Projects/thread_rewrite/status/..
no errors detected
generating html tables:
warning: could not find build results for 'status'.

**** exception(205): std::runtime_error:
boost::filesystem::basic_directory_iterator constructor
******** errors detected; see standard output for details ********
Failed HTML result table generation.

I'll try your second suggestion:

> Or use the "-sALL_LOCATE_TARGET=<path>" when
> building and running the tests for the library, and tell process_jam_log
> and compiler_status where that bin location is. For the latter
> complier_status takes a "--locate-root=<path>" that you set to the
> ALL_LOCATE_TARGET location, and for process_jam_log the
> ALL_LOCATE_TARGET location is the last argument.

What do you mean by "is the last argument"? Is it always the same, i.e
boost_root/bin/boost/libs/thread/test ?

Regards,
Roland