From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-23 12:19:11

These are the submitted patches that are waiting to be
integrated/rejected/whatever.

Thanks to everyone who has helped!

As always, if you see one that is mis-assigned, or you think that one
marked "nobody" is right for you, please don't hesitate to jump in.
;-)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Patches per assignee:
Jonathan Turkanis 4
Robert Ramey 1
Ronald Garcia 1

Here are the currently submitted patches, sorted by assignee.

Assignee: ramey <http://sourceforge.net/users/ramey/>
Bug #: 1029258
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1029258&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

Assignee: rgarcia <http://sourceforge.net/users/rgarcia/>
Bug #: 1388901
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1388901&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

Assignee: turkanis <http://sourceforge.net/users/turkanis/>
Bug #: 1434821
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1434821&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

Assignee: turkanis <http://sourceforge.net/users/turkanis/>
Bug #: 1438626
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1438626&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

Assignee: turkanis <http://sourceforge.net/users/turkanis/>
Bug #: 1438991
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1438991&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

Assignee: turkanis <http://sourceforge.net/users/turkanis/>
Bug #: 1452698
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1452698&group_id=7586&atid=307586>

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>