From: rodolfo_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-03-23 23:40:09

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 08:12:35PM -0800, Robert Ramey wrote:
> This was reported and is fixed in the next release.

Oh, ok, sorry. But I've also noticed that when you load a primitive, you
don't check if the stream is still valid AFTER loading. You do before.
This way, if the loading fails, the variable is left with bogus values.
If it is the size of an string, a high bogus value (but not so high...)
would make it reserve too much memory. I think that checking after is
better.

Thanks,
Rodolfo Lima

Novo Yahoo! Messenger com voz: Instale agora e faça ligações de graça.
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/