From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-25 04:36:23

My knowledge in this field is only sufficient that I can tell that this
shows some serious expertise in function fitting!

Boost is thin in support for important parts of numerical analysis that have
wide, if sometimes apparently niche, potential application, and not just in
'rocket science' physics.

But in order to sell this to Boosters (as I know from experience with trying
to promote widely used mathemetical functions), some better (and some
simpler and gentler) real-life examples will be needed as well your erudite
whitepaper.

(I also note that the code is all very C-style and some (mea culpa) are
sniffy about this! However this is a matter of form not content and can be
fairly easily, if tediously, changed.)

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204