From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-25 16:02:25

Sorry, I should have made it clearer that I was only using the lack of
response to iostreams questions as an example of what could happen. The
real question I was trying to ask was is there a risk of using Boost in an
application, perhaps written under contract for a company, and then finding
that you have to maintain the library, as well as your application, because
the library developer has moved on? To paraphrase my original question,
what would Boost do with the library under such circumstances?