From: Foster Brereton (fosterb.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-30 17:19:05

I agree that mangling the proper spelling of an individual's name is
inappropriate, and that a proper solution to this issue would
circumvent that option.

Perhaps each Boost library could have a copyright file associated with
it (<library>.copyright.utf8, or some other naming convention), and
the boillerplate within the sources of that Boost library could
reference that copyright file (which in turn would reference the Boost
License file at the root of the source tree). The high-ASCII text
could then be in that external file, avoiding the compiler, and
nobody's name gets inappropriately altered.

Thoughts? Alternatives?

Blessings,
Foster