From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-02 19:44:12

Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:16:37 -0500, Rene Rivera wrote
>
>> OK, all email is off, including registrations. I'll keep that off
>> for a while and see what happens. I also delete a suspicious user,
>> registered today.
>
> Hmm, I'm still getting the mail. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
> Maybe it isn't the vault software at all -- some other crazyness in the email
> system.

No, it's something about the vault... I've been getting bounces for many
of the emails that are bouncing because the target mail servers are
smart enough to stop accepting the email flood. Unfortunately that
includes my own ACM email :-(

Don't know what to do at this point... Other than shut down the vault
entirely. We'll see if that helps.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything