From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-05 05:32:25

No because we have only just clearly identified it.
A problem with numbers in the range 0.005 to 0.0001 is pretty bizarre!

I will now.

| I too would like to see a vc7.1 SP. I just finally moved the
| last of our products from vc6.5,
| and don't have the desire to move to vc8 just yet.

I can imagine you are a bit tired, but my impression is that 8.0 is at last
std,
and I found few things that stopped working on upgrade to 8.0 from 7.1.

But your milrage may vary ;-)

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204