From: Vladislav Lazarenko (snail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-07 12:36:31

Martin Bonner wrote:
> [...]

You are absolutely right. The only thing I am confused with is error
description. The Boost is used not only by advanced developers, but by mid-level
too. So when they will see such description it will be very difficult to find
the real reason of error. Maybe I need just to put more comments in the header
they will probably check.