From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-08 11:03:33

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote
> Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> >> "Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote
> >>
> >> One last thing. My main requirement to any document is the ability to
> >> conveniantly print it out. This is totaly missing from HTML versions.
In
> >> fact, I would much prefer a single HTML with anchors to what we have
now. I
> >> guess PDFs are going to compensate for this. Will they be available?
> >
> > Yes. BoostBook can generate PDFs as well.
>
> Let's just be clear so that nobody is confused: BoostBook doesn't
> generate anything. It's a document format. We need translators to
> turn BoostBook format into PDF format. Those translators exist, but
> as usual, they could be improved.

Actually I am still confused :-(

We have the typeof.qbk file in CVS, and we updated several other files
so that the typeof documentation is now generated by Metacomm's bulds.

The question is -- is this all that needs to be done for the typeof
documentation
to appear in 1.34 in both HTML and PDF format? If no, what else needs
to be done?

Regards,
Arkadiy