From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-09 07:27:15

I came upon this report regarding "The Economic Impacts of Inadequate
Infrastructure for Software Testing" published by NIST. It struck me that
boosters might find it interesting in relation to testing. As well as info on
tests It also provides information on the type of criteria users might employ to
select software (Section 1.1 Software Quality Atrributes) with point by point
atributes table (table 1.1) . I found it interesting to apply some of the
questions in the table to my own work, which did well in some areas but not so
well in others..

http://www.nist.gov/director/prog-ofc/report02-3.pdf

regards
Andy Little